After nearly 50 years, the Investment Management Education Alliance (IMEA) is strong and growing. In response to the dynamic industry changes, the IMEA maintains an unwavering commitment to industry knowledge-sharing and ongoing investor education.
IMEA Serves Investment Management Firms and Their Executives:
• Exploring ways to reach investors with essential information
• Helping investment management companies serve the advisor community and the ways they support individual investors
• Establishing best practices in key areas of the business that reach and serve distributors, advisors, institutions and investors
• Fostering a greater understanding of product development and innovation
• Providing insight into advanced methods and technologies essential to providing investment information and education
Executive Council Program
At the heart of the IMEA is its Executive Council Program. Four Councils ensure that senior executives from core business practice areas interact with their peers—and their colleagues from other practice areas—to develop the very best strategies for investors and advisors. From product development and innovation, to serving clients across diverse distribution channels, to the wide variety of support and innovation necessary to educate, communicate and serve clients…the IMEA has all the bases covered. Members interact with other industry leaders facing similar concerns and issues through IMEA’s private discussion forums and Roundtables, dynamically connecting members to peers, colleagues and outside experts. Involvement in the Councils is not limited to only those holding the Council seat, but is available to other key executives at member firms as determined by the company.
Council Meetings and Issue-Focused Summits
The Digital, Distribution, Marketing and Product councils each meet annually. In addition, issue-focused Summits are held in response to emerging issues that are shared by numerous Councils. To continue the discussion, virtual roundtables are help year round.
A Key Resource for Advisor/ Investor Education
Since 1971, IMEA continues its mission to help advisors and investors reach their goals using various investment solutions through informed investing. Recognized for providing leadership in education, NEW WEB URL, formerly IMEA.com, remains a leading site sourced on the web for various investment solution information.
Want to learn more? Contact Kimber Lintz, Director.